Summary of Qualifications
Vee is an upbeat artist and alumni of the Savannah College of Art and Design. Although specialized in 2D art and character animation, she also has experience in storyboarding, concept art, and illustration. She is always enthusiastic to learn more about her craft, has an exceptional work ethic, and is a massive nerd for animation and comic history. When not at her desk, she can usually be found hiking or playing tabletop games.
•Toon Boom Harmony • Storyboard Pro • Animate CC • Photoshop • After Effects • In Design •
• Premiere • Microsoft Office Suite • Windows •
• 2D Animation • Storyboarding • Toon Boom Character Rigging • Concept Design • Illustration •
• Graphic Design • Creative Writing • Social Media •
2D Animator | 2016-Present
• 2D character animation done using Toonboom Harmony and Adobe Animate CC. Shows ranging from the Emmy-nominated pre-school show "Give A Mouse a Cookie" to current Cartoon Network hit "Teen Titans Go!", with a few projects in the middle still under NDA.
2D Artist | 2016
• Building assets for mobile games.
Savannah Derby Devils
Graphic Design | 2016
• Designed the logo and merchandise that will be used for a summer WFTDA tournament attended by many teams in the southern US, as well as the halloween logo later in the year.
Illuminated: Art & Beautiful Writing
Marketing | Summer 2015
• Handled the social media and advertising presense of the Illuminated calligraphy workshops, and final gallery show.
Art Supply Associate | 2011-2015
• Knowing the where-it-is and what-it-does of thousands of art supplies.
• Customer Service
Jen Library Special Collections
Comic Archivist | 2013-2015
• Processing and organizing comic donations to the Library.
Hidden River Cave/American Cave Museum
Environmental Educator | 2009-2010
• Guiding groups of 10-30 on a tour through the Hidden River Cave and educating them on
karst geology, environmental sensitivity, and local history of the area.
•Teaching archeology and petroglyph history to fieldtrip groups.
Savannah College of Art and Design
Savannah, GA | May 2015
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation
• Minor in Sequential Art
Courses include: Art History (Ancient - Modern), Human Anatomy, Visual Storytelling, 2D Character Animation, Digital Cel Animation, Storyboarding for Animation, Intro to 3D Animation.
Films and Accomplishments
SCAD Juried Showcase
Savannah, GA | 2015
My film was selected from nearly a hundred student shorts to be in the showcase juried by faculty.
"Inky Fingers" Short film
Director | 2014-2015
Designed whole film, supervised a small crew who assisted with animation and
"Chalk Talk," John Webber
Animator | 2015
Animated the opening and ending sequences.
"Saudede," Giovanna Coutinho
Character Design | 2014
Created and designed the characters for the CGI student film, "Saudede."
"Anka," Melissa Kelley
Ink & Paint | 2014
Cleaned up shots for the film.
"Rot'n'Roll," Haley Carroll
Ink & Paint, Background Artist | 2014
Cleaned up shots and backgrounds.
Lacoste, France | March 2012
• Displayed a set of six watercolor paintings based on scenes in Provençal France.
Available upon request.